Rituals Cosmetics is the first brand in the world to combine cosmetics and home products. Inspired by ancestral rituals, Rituals Cosmetics invites you to transform your daily routines into meaningful moments.
The story of Rituals Cosmetics begins in 2000, when the first store opened in Amsterdam. Since then, the company has multiplied its presence all over the world, in the most beautiful cities such as Paris, London, Madrid, Antwerp, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Sydney or New York.
In France, Rituals Cosmetics will soon have more than 100 stores, 150 points of sale with partners (Sephora, Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Nocibé, etc.), around 40 employees working for the Head Office and more than 700 employees dedicated to sales… and this number continues to grow!
As a certified B Corp™ company, Rituals is committed to pursue its development and improve its social and environmental impact. Among the actions undertaken in favor of sustainable well-being: offer quality products formulated from ingredients of natural origin, refillable packaging made from recyclable and recycled materials, but also collaborate exclusively with eco-responsible and European suppliers.
The company is currently looking for a Construction Manager ! Joining Rituals means joining a rapidly growing company, with 25 to 30 store openings per year in France. As a Construction Manager, you will report to the Head of Construction and will be in charge of the successful and efficient roll out, construction and fit out of our new stores. Your main missions will be to:
- Prepare a survey report for each new location and ensure the feasibility of the projects, both financially and technically
- Create schedule for the projects and share it with internal and external parties
- Ensure the budget for each project is carefully respected
- Manage trustful relationships with suppliers and external parties
- Report on progress through all stages with team manager and projects’ partners
- Regularly visit store sites to report and solve issues
- Manage handover of new stores to the retail team
- Lead post-project analyses, adapt and optimize existing methods
- Technical degree (civil engineering, construction management, architecture…)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a retail construction role, preferably in fast-moving retail
- Extensive project management experience and excellent understanding of the total project lifecycle, from dealing with new contractors and partners, through the handover stage
- Excellent verbal and written French as well as good English level are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in full and within budget
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in France without requiring visa sponsorship